Health Certificates

All types of travel, from domestic trips to international travel, require certification of your pet’s health status. Our veterinarians are United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)-certified to issue health certificates for domestic and international travel for dogs, cats, and exotic pets. Please keep in mind that a health certificate requires a physical exam, and must be issued within 10 days of travel. 

International health certificates have more stringent requirements, which differ according to your destination. Please call our office with any questions about obtaining a health certificate for your pet.